What I want for Christmas, because I would rather get stuff that I need, instead of want….. because I am B-R-O-K-E
1. Dress pants that dont make me look frumpy, or enhance my child size ankles
2. A year supply of Cholula
3. A billion quarters to do my laundry
4. My Mac makeup, I would also accept a NARS eyeshadow pallate
5. A new sink Facet
6. Hell with the sink faucet, new granite countertops, an under the counter sink, and a new faucet
7. A money tree
8. A pair of nice skinny jeans that dont bunch at the knees
9. A personal shopper to do my wardrobe shopping because my style is that of a middle school tween
10. Gift certificate to get my hair done, because right now I look rough with a capital R
11. Peanut butter cookie larabars
That should do it
True story…. in college I survived off of Hot Pockets, Cereal, Kraft macaroni and cheese, and Natty light.
I wish I was still able to do that
(Source: realitytvgifs, via taofish)
I would just like to say I love the holidays
Go to Wegmans the day before thanksgiving 👊
Last night I drank away the cold.
I also took a nap under my snuggie during halftime.
Breaking out the redskins snuggie for tonight’s game.
It is cold as fuck.
So…….. This is happening right now #bowlingforbreastcancer #bluemoon
After waiting 4 and a half hours for a tow truck and rental car, I finally got back to my house…..
Then I realized I left my house keys on my car key at the dealership 😧
I wonder if it’s acceptable to go to a bar at 3 o’clock…. By yourself…. In sweatpants 🍻
Nothing better than having your car break down and having to wait two hours for a tow truck.
Good thing I keep my car stocked with snacks 🍫🍫🍫🍫
Did you know that shooting guns really enhances hangovers?
Lesson learned. Thank you weekend.
Extremely dangerous to live walking distance to a chipotle #nom
On Bridesmaid dresses.
WHY is it necessary to make your bridesmaids buy a $200 designer dress, that they will never wear again? So many of the “designer” dresses are not practical for any occasion, other than being in one wedding.
I can never see myself preparing for any occasion and being like “Oh, you know what would look great? That Italian Plum dress thats sitting in the back of my closet!”
There are so many cute dresses that are way cheaper, and way more practical. I mean hello, my favorite store ever target sells them! Here are a few options that I think are way less shitty, and you could actually wear again.
$87 on Etsy
$88 on etsy
$98 on etsy